Most small businesses don’t need a full-time HR Manager because, fortunately, they don’t routinely experience HR related issues.
However, there are those occasions when trying to wing it without any professional HR expertise can lead to real problems. No one wants to find themselves vulnerable or ill-prepared to face the dangers that exist when managing and leading people, and feeling stuck with no solid solution in sight.
Mungovan HR is here to help with:
- Non-discriminatory employment applications
- Forms required in the hiring process
- Interview questions
- Streamlined, objective selection processes
- Job advertisements
- Employee handbooks
- Mandatory posters
- Personnel file audits
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) assessments
- Job descriptions
- Performance goal and review processes
Mungovan HR also provides one-on-one or small-group training to help company leaders develop skills in the interviewing process, conflict facilitation, and a variety of HR-related topics.
To ensure clients receive timely resources, Mungovan HR uses our wide network of credible HR professionals to assist companies when their needs relate to:
- Payroll and/or benefits administration
- Health, safety and environmental administration
- Lean manufacturing and ISO certification
- Workplace violence prevention
- Specialized staffing
- IT Solutions